GST No:- 23AMXPP7811K1ZE
This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object’s surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard-toreach objects without contact safely and quickly.
This unit consist of Optics, Temperature Sensor Signal amplifier, Processing circuit and LCD Display. The Optics collected the infrared energy emitted by object and focus onto the Sensor. Then the sensor translates the energy into an electricity signal. This signal will be turned out to be digital shown on the LCD after the signal amplifier and processing circuit.
- Temp. Range: -50 ~ 900°C (-58 ~ 1652°F)
- Accuracy: 0°C~900°C(32°F~1622°F):±1.5°C (±2.7°F) or ±1.5%
- Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1°C
- Response Time: 500 mSec, 95% response
- Spectral Response: 8~14 urn
- Distance: To spot ratio 1:1
- Emmissivity:0.10 ~ 1.00 Adjustable (0.95 percent)
- Distance to Spot size:12:1
- Operating Temperature:0~40°C (32~104°F)
- Operating Humidity:10-95%RH non-condensing, up to 30°C(86°F)
- Storage Temperature:-20~60°C (-4~140°F)
- Power:9V Alkaline or NiCd battery
- Typical battery life (Alkaline):Non-laser mode: 22 Hrs;
Laser mode 12 Hrs.